Monday 17 March 2008

2008 Warhammer 40,000 Combat Patrol Tournament

EDIT - The date for this Tournament has changed to Saturday the 26th of April. The Player Pack has been updated with the new info. (I only just remembered that I had a Buck's Party on the Saturday and there is no way that I'm going to be able to run a tournament after spending a day and evening drinking with engineers.)

Greetings all,
For those of you who have played in my last tournament, everything you have been told is a LIE! No not really, but this year’s CP tournament will be vastly different to the one I ran last year. This time a greater emphasis has been placed on the theme of your army, along with painting and sportsmanship. Also, the missions that will be used, are whilst originally based on the missions from the main rulebook, have all been varied in at least some manner. I have also tried to string the missions together in such a way so as to portray the actions of your forces over a single day. I hope you like it, and look forward to seeing all of you on the day.


Tournament Player Pack



Below are some pictures from my last CP Tournament: (Thankfully provided by fester)

fester's Orks ready to fight

My Tau doing what they do best... hiding away from everything big and scary in the universe...

Craig's Banshee Exarch decides to go toe to toe with one of Brock's War Warkers.

We had enough time left over after all of the games to play a mega battle.

No comments: