Tuesday 8 December 2009

Orktoberfest 2009

Leading up to Orktoberfest, I was hoping to field my sisters again, but due to the time constraints caused by running Cowcon, I simply didn't have time. Instead I decided to take my newly acquired Iyanden Eldar army along. I'd been using them a bit and starting to have some successes with them whilst also being a lot of fun to play.

Over the course of the weekend, I did alright and came around the middle which is where I expected to given my list and still not having played with it a lot. I did however have two awesome games. The first of which was against a horde style Tyranid army. I beat him but I think we both had a lot of fun. His list whilst not the most effective largely consisted of four unit of termagaunts with without number. My second great game was against Aaron Filmer who I played against in the previous year. We both had a lot of fun even though it was him demolishing my army this time instead of the other way around.

Eltnot.

No comments: